TYPE V - Infrared Panel Heaters
High intensity infrared heater for high speed heating, where space
allows only small number of heaters for fast heating.
- Operates up to 1500°F face temperature (not element
- Wave length 2.6 - 6.0 microns
- Warm up time 4 minutes
- Unique flat heating element radiates through Corning Vycor® faceplate
- Heater can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Heater construction : aluminized steel or stainless steel
- Volts: Up to 600 volts 1 or 3 phase
- Watts: Up to 40 per sq. in.
- From 6" long 4" wide 3" high and up to
96" long 12" wide 3" high
- Extremely efficient and effective, 85% is put into your
- 25% energy savings
- Heater is designed for uniform conversion of energy to
- No hot or cold spots. + - 2°F temperature variation of
- Compact design, durable, long life - in excess of 10,000
- Easy to maintain, can be wiped clean, withstands shock of
- No scaling or warping
- Heaters can be reused for different applications
- All heaters are repairable
Built in Thermocouples are available to indicate face temperature
of heater and act as the control point for maintaining constant temperature.
Web drying and curing coatings of water based inks
and adhesives - paint baking - vacuum thermoforming - heating plastics for
bending - preheating plastics for embossing - baking and heating foods.
Silk Screen Printing - Silicon Wafers - Printed
Circuit Boards - Wave Re-flow - Surface Mounted Soldering.